JBVNL’s Human Resource/Admin Department is headed by GM-HR. The purpose of HR department at JBVNL is to successfully utilize employees to attain specific as well as organizational goals. This includes both the personnel (i.e., hiring employees and upholding employee information); and payroll (retaining the employee information associated with employee payment) functions.
The main objective of HR department is to recruit the best available talent, to engage, improve and preserve sufficiently capable employees, to maintain employee relation and to implement the activities essential to achieve organizational aims.
The HR Department of JBVNL is undertaking following activities in order to manage the employees:-
• Creating and aligning HR strategy with JBVNL’s business strategy
• Manpower planning and forecasting
• Recruitment, selection and hiring of employees
• On-boarding of hired employees
• Training and development of Employees
• Compensation Management
• Performance Management, rewards and recognition
• Manage Promotions & Career Progression
• Manage labour-management relationships
• Manage changes in employment status
The HR Department ensures in all aspects at JBVNL that the above activities are implemented with transparency and keeping results in mind.