The Finance Department of JBVNL mainly performs three functions :
• Projects and Financial Management
• Accounts and Revenue
• Internal Audit
The detailed set of responsibilities under each of the above mentioned functions are mentioned below :
• Provide financial concurrence to project finance and participate in the tender process and execution phase from financial perspective
• Preparation of Annual Budget
• Monitor Fund management to improve utilization of fund and reduce cost of capital and increase returns from investments
• Support in preparation of project accounts for capitalisation of project work.
• Manage Books of Accounts including recording of Capital Expenditure and Revenue Expenditure
• Checking and passing of Bills of all the vendors/contractors/service providers, employee salary as per procedure defined in JBVNL.
• Manage Cost Audit/Statutory Audit/Audit Para
• Manage Terminal Benefits
• Coordinate & monitor internal audit of Stores, Expenditure, Revenue and Technical matters.