Fixed Cost Estimate
View LT Bill
View HT Bill
Electric Supply Area
SAVE ENERGY GET REWARDED
Naming & Shaming Campaign
Web Self Service (WSS)
Notice & Circulars
Post Office List
New Application Form
Save Energy Tips:-
1. Switch off your Lights, Fans etc when not in use.
2. Use Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFLs) to reduce electricity consumption substantially.
3. Ensure proper Earthing in your premises
4. Use Electronic Regulators & Electronic Chokes for ceiling fans & Tube Lights.
5. Do not store hot / warm food in refrigerators. Defrost refrigerator regularly. Do not open refrigerator frequently.
6. Turn-off decorative & non-essential lights especially in unoccupied areas.
7. Always buy electrical gadgets with capacity according to your needs.
8. Always buy fewer bulbs of higher wattage rather than many of lower wattage.
9. To avoid leakage always use Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker / Residual Current Circuit Breaker in circuit.
10. Always provide doors & windows to admit natural light (Sunlight) to avoid using electricity in homes or offices during the day.
11. Ensure that your Air Conditioner filter clean regularly.
12. Avoid loose connections.
13. Use proper size of Fuses.
"This is the official website of Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited(JBVNL), a public sector undertaking of the Govt. of Jharkhand under the Energy Department". To be worked out by the agency.
Copyright Jharkhand Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd. 2015.
Last Updated : 01/04/2015
viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution with IE-7, IE-8, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher